- 1 bottle - of Giró Ribot Cava Brut Rosado 750ml Producer- Giró , Spain , Region- Penedès, Blend-85% Trepat, 15% Pinot Noir
- Champagne Bottle Stopper
- Sparkling Snowflake Decoration
- Gift wrapping included (see the ribbon selections)
A deep salmon colour. Fine bubbles are discernible, with an enduring crown. An aroma with traces of red fruits (strawberries), a hint of fine lees and dried fruits. Subtle, delicate, fresh and clean. Lively and balanced on the palate. Ample, flavourful, fresh, with a well-balanced effervescence enduring well in the mouth.Touches of dried fruits and yeast. Alcohol and acidity in excellent harmony. Finish is lingering and very pleasant.
85% Trepat, 15% Pinot Noir
• Harvested by hand from early September to the beginning of October.
• Fermentation has taken place very slowly and at low temperature in order to assist the generation of secondary aromas in the first fermentation.
• Aged in bottle between 2 and 2 1/2 years.